Whether you’re on Santa’s naughty or nice list this year, boutique hotel Titchwell Manor located on the north Norfolk coast, is guaranteed to get you into the festive spirit with its treat-filled online advent calendar.
From 1st-23rd December, Titchwell Manor will team up with a host of food and drink, home-ware, designer clothing and children’s toys specialists to provide the most exciting Christmas countdown there is. Prizes from the hotel are also not to be missed with a nights stay in the stunning Potting Shed (complete with roll top bath and log-burner), private wine tasting; to a tapas dinner for four.
Keep your eyes peeled to Titchwell Manor‘s twitter feed (@titchwellmanor) every day from 9am to discover what will be behind each door. All you need to do is answer a suitably seasonal question for your chance to win and a winner will be chosen at random after 5pm the same day – Christmas starts early at Titchwell Manor this year!
Local suppliers helping spread the Christmas joy this year include:
- Breakfast box including sausages, black pudding and local eggs from Arthur Howell
- Smoked salmon from Simon Letzer
- Silk scarf from Nelle DK
- Homeware product from Joyful Living
- Two magnums of chateaux Campuget wine from Hallgarten Druitt
- Calendar from Bringing The Outside In
- Food hamper from Norfolk Deli
- Goats’ milk hand & body lotion from Fielding Cottage
- Skateboard from Bells & Whistles
- Garlic and Paprika salami from Marsh Pig
- Large pork pie from Brays Cottage
Terms & Conditions:
- Prizes will arrive with winners by 31st January 2016.
- Six months to redeem hotel stay (excluding Easter, w/c 21st March & w/c 29th March).
- Entry is open to UK residents only.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers‘ terms and conditions.
- Titchwell Manor reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition at any point.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, Titchwell Manor reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Titchwell Manor reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged Titchwell Manor reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-‐up selected by the same judges.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers‘ terms and conditions.